Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Where do I start? April- June 2011

It has been forever. I dropped my camera and it isn't working. I have been borrowing James' camera, but he didn't know where the USB cord was to upload to the computer. So, luckily his memory card is huge, and I have just been stockpiling pictures on it. So here it is many months worth of Henderson stuff... Yes, I finally found his cord!





 RaNae's 20th Birthday Celebration before she took off for school.


Easter Saturday Morning-  Easter bunny treats...



The boys on Easter (Sunday) morning...

Seth's friend Pirates Birthday Party
Everyone except Nae on Easter Morning...
Our random tulips...

Aidan (soccer)

Clare (soccer)
Bethany (soccer)
Ethen on his 18th Birthday with his Blueberry pancake-Cake.
Corey at his last meet of the season, the only one I was able to go to, due to soccer practices at the same time.
Harry's 47th Birthday!
Seth (soccer)
Seth's skateboarding cake on his 10th birthday.

The girls (minus Nae) on Easter Morning.


No comments: