A couple of weeks ago I taught a Relief Society Class on making summer plans for our kids. I did a lot of research on local area attractions, things costing very little to nothing. And then a variety of activities from Summer recipes to crafts and other things you could do at home. But, the most fun I had was making the cute little cupcakes, with hot dogs and hamburgers on them. The kids made some too, and they had a blast.
If you want to try to make some here is the website I got them from, it is one of my favorite sites for fun ideas for kids, parties and crafts, I love it.
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/dogs-and-burgers-cupcakes-685445/
3 comments:
JUDY! the cup cakes are great I love them. can't wait to go to that site
Those are so stinkin' cute!!! My kids would love those!
Wow! So professional looking!
Post a Comment