Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Catching up...Ethen and Seth's Birthdays

Blowing out the candles...9 years old!!!
The magic of Birthdays, I love them...

A big thumbs up from Seth, he's ready to go...



I feel so bad, I can't find Ethen's birthday pics on the computer, I am not sure what happened to them. He turned the big 17 this year. We love you Ethen, hope you had a good birthday, even though I can't find evidence of your birthday this year. We know it happened, Right!!!!!





I don't know if this will work or not, but I thought I would try. Ethen made a video for Seth's friend birthday party. It was a spy party. He wasn't able to save the whole video, but I thought I would add one of the clips that he made. On my computer it won't work, in fact I can't access anyone's videos on blogger, but maybe someone else can. Good luck!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

If you don't have pictures of Ethen's birthday I am not so sure you guys really celebrated it. I guess that means you have to let him have all his friends over again. I know how much you will love that! ;)