Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A big Christmas thank you to RaNae...


I wanted to thank RaNae for her thoughtfulness and generosity this Christmas. I received a new Quad set of scriptures, a scented candle, and a retro Rick's college t-shirt for my 22 years ago attendance to Rick's (now BYU Idaho). Harry got new jeans, BYU- Idaho Dad t-shirt, and some cool twig looking colored pencils. Ethen and Corey got a PS3 Madden game and some spinner rings. Beth and Clare got Eternal family rings and the game Apples to Apples. Seth and Aidan got the movie Up and church tie tacs. Joss got a CTR necklace and a beautiful coat.

She also helped buy the Guitar Hero package for the kids.

Thank you so very much for everything RaNae, we loved it all!!!!!

1 comment:

ranae Henderson said...

I love you mom! It was no problem at all!!! You guys are welcome!