Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Late...Of Thanksgiving and Blessings

This year I was blessed to be able to use my mom's China.
I have wanted for so long to be able to use it for Thanksgiving dinner.
And my Grandmother Gardner's silverware poslished up beautifully.
I was so excited for Thanksgiving dinner this year.
I was very disappointed that Cindy and her beautiful family
weren't able to come out to spend Thanksgiving with us, but I totally understand.
We did have our four Elders come and have dinner with us.
It was their 2nd dinner of the day, but we enjoyed their company.
So, I want to thank my mother for letting me have her china set.
And I also need to thank David and Chelsea for housing it for me for the last few (or more) years until we were able to get it out here.
So, thank you so very much!!!!!
And please excuse the smudge on the lens, I didn't have my glasses on and didn't see it until it was too late.






I have so very much to be grateful for this year.
How grateful I am to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
And for my loving Heavenly Father and my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
My loving and adorable husband, and 9 incredible children.
Harry is such a hard worker, he sacrifices so much to take care of our family and I love him with all my heart.
James is an awesome missionary, I am so proud of him for serving our Heavenly Father and Savior, and being such a wonderful example to his brothers and sisters.
RaNae is doing an incredible job on her own. I was always impressed with her grades in high school, she is doing just as well in college.
We are looking forward to her coming home for a few months till her new semester starts.
Ethen, well, he is Ethen. He still keeps us laughing. I am glad and grateful that he continues to love me, even when I have to cut his hair.(I think there is a little bit of a Samson in him)
Corey continues to shine academically, his stubborn streak still confounds me, but he still tells me daily he loves me, so I guess we are good!
Bethany has completed the teenage transition quite successfully, even the sleeping in.
I am grateful for her willingness to help out at home and her pleasing and sweet personality.
Clarissa has been working hard in school this year, and shining in many different areas.
Her shyness has improved a lot, but she is still working on it.
She is very thoughtful and considerate of others.
Seth is my "determined child", there isn't anything he can't do.
And to top it off, he does it all so very well.
You find him standing on his head or trying to walk on his hands most of the time.
Aidan is my genius, he loves to learn.
His beautiful eyes (he has eyelashes to kill for), and gorgeous smile (even minus his two front teeth) make many weak in the knees.
And Joslynn is quite the smarty pants. She is quite intelligent too, but has a bit of an attitude to go with it.
I love to see her with her brothers and sisters, she loves them so much.
I have been so very blessed, beyond what I can even express.
Thank you to all of our friends and family.
We love you all so very much.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wish so much that we could have been there! I love you guys!!!