
RaNae and Harry tried to surprise me with a special Saturday. Harry made me a hair appointment (I even lucked out with my favorite stylist, since he couldn't remember who normally did my hair) and a mini-shopping spree. I found out about the hair appointment, due to getting a text on my cell phone ( he used information to get the salon's number, and I now had a text with the salon's name and number). But I was surprised when they handed me some money and instructions to go shopping for myself. So I had a great day. After my hair appointment I went shopping and got a couple of really cute outfits and a new pair of sandals. This is the hairstyle I got, my hair looks a little different, due to the fact that I have impossibly thick hair, but I still really like it. I will have to post a pic of me later. Anyway, thank you so much to my family for the great Mother's day! I love you all!



3 comments:
Well deserved Judy. I am glad you were able to enjoy the day on Saturday pampering yourself! Can't wait to see your new cut!
It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. You really deserved it!
I like your new haircut but it looks like you missed the neck hole when you put your top on. Happy Late Mothers Day!
Post a Comment