Happy Birthday Ethen! #16Ethen had his 16th birthday on Wednesday. It is so hard to believe that he is 16 already. I remember that little kid that would just smile all the time, and do whatever you asked him. He is so tall now and still has the great smile. He had a sleep-over party this weekend. He had 10 kids ages 13-16 stay over. We had a little problem with some girls showing up, but I was the mean mom and took care of that. I about had a heart attack when Aidan came to me that night and said, "Mom, why are there girls in our house?" Then we had a kid that ate too much and spent the night throwing up. Other than that... my opinion, girls were easier for the teenage sleepover. Anyway, we love you Ethen.



1 comment:
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Ethen!
Post a Comment