



The many faces of Corey. He is a crack-up. He is an excellent student. He, like RaNae, doesn't have to study hard or work for perfect grades. (Wish I could have done that!) He is very tender-hearted and still tells me he loves me daily (Don't tell anyone, he might stop) and I get hugs and kisses regularly. Yes, I love it. He is very athletic, and does well at whatever he tries. Well, he tried wrestling for one day, didn't like it though. Boy was I glad, I hate watching wrestling. He is our voice guy, always making weird voices, and it does get somewhat irritating sometimes. But, that is Corey. He has a temper, but is able to control it, most of the time. You definitely know when he is unhappy with you. He doesn't fake anything, ever. He has a girl following, that we try to ignore, he does too. So other than hearing the occasional, "Hey mom, see that girl, her name is... and she is fine.", we try and avoid the subject of girls, for now anyway. He knows the rules, and he still claims a fear of most girls, especially the really cute ones. Ethen and Corey definitely talk about girls a lot more than James did, they aren't quite as shy. Corey is a ton of fun, we love him and appreciate all he is to our family.



1 comment:
So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment