
We got an e-mail from James today. I wanted to share a paragraph from it. He says,
"We have an investigator that we just taught the first lesson. When I taught, the spirit was helping me to know what to say. It was awesome. The spirit was especially strong when I taught about the first vision. It was so cool to open up the pamphlet, show her the picture of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father standing over Joseph. And then to see her face light up when she saw it. I love being a missionary!! On the last visit she called us angels. I have never been so happy in my life. I know this is really the Lord's work. And it is the greatest blessing in the world to help God's children come unto Christ."
It is so awesome to see him so happy, he truly has been preparing to serve this mission his entire life. We are so proud of him. We love you, James!



1 comment:
I am so glad that James is so happy. We think and pray for him each night. Thank you for your comments on Jake. I know that all the thoughts and prayers have helped with this miraculous outcome.
Post a Comment