


I am so happy I got to spend some time with my brothers and sister and their families. It was so wonderful to see them all. I have really missed them and their sweet families. Thank you everyone for making the time to see us, it meant so very much to us. I didn't get pictures of everyone like I would have liked to, but I am happy to have gotten some of Joslynn with her sweet girl- cousins Brooklyn and Faith.
I love you all, Scott, Rachel, Tyler, Mallary, Matt, Michael, Melanie, Madison, Coleman(sorry we didn't get to see you), Morgan, Tanner,Faith, David, Chelsea, Brooklyn, Rob, Becki, Brian and Phoebe. I can't wait to see everyone again, and hopefully bring my family to enjoy it all too. I love you!
I also want to let Annette, Rochelle and Maren know how glad I am I got to see them. You guys are awesome. Thank you for taking the time to see me. I wish I could have spent more time with each of you, hopefully we can visit soon. P.S. remember you always have an open invitation to come and visit us, we would love it. I love you guys.
I fell in love with Phoebe. She was adorable. I can't tell Becki enough how much I appreciate all she did for us while we were there, including putting us up (and putting up with us), chauffeuring us around the world, and being so sweet the whole while. Thank you also to Brian and Fabian for what they put up with also.


4 comments:
Wish I could have been there.
It was so wonderful to see Judy, James and Joslynn! I was so grateful to be there when James went into the MTC, I have been bragging about it for the past few weeks. Joslynn is so adorable and fun! Judy, you have a wonderful family and I am so glad that I got to spend time with you this past week! I Love you! Love, Becki Mae
Judy - I thought about you all day on the Wednesday that you dropped James off. It was so fun to finally meet him. I am sure you could not be more proud. And it was so fun to see Joslynn and Faith play together. We love you all. We hope that James is doing well. If you have an email address for him please send it to me. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
You guys rock! We would come see you guys this weekend, but it's a little to far to drive. We love and miss you! oxoxo
Post a Comment