

He is in the MTC and we will not see him for two years. But, I am okay with that, I know I showed much panic about the whole thing, but I have come to terms with it, with much help. Now, I can just tell you how proud I am of our son, and what a wonderful young man he is. It was one of the hardest things I have done yet, in this life, but one of my proudest as well. He has been preparing for this his entire life, and he is one of the most spiritually prepared young men I have yet met. He will do great, and he will have incredible experiences and adventures while on his mission. I can't wait to hear from him in the MTC and hear what he thinks of it all. We love you James, and even though you won't see this, I want to shout it out. P.S. We all miss you (but we won't tell you that , at least not very much).
Love,
Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment