We went to her and Elder De Leon did an awesome contact. He helped her to see that we had an important message to share and she let us in. We shared with her the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She liked the message a lot and told us that she wanted us to visit again, so we planned another visit. Elder De Leon told me after the message that when I was looking at the map and we had no idea where to go, he heard a voice that said, "Elder". He looked at me , but realized that I hadn't said anything to him. He then heard the voice again, but this time it said, "Elder look back". He then looked back and there was the lady tending her garden. I realized when he told me that it was exactly after my prayer that he heard the voice. I have no doubt in my mind that it was an answer to my prayer,and I am so glad that he was ready to listen to the still small voice.
wrestler of the week
15 years ago



2 comments:
So glad to hear the rest of the story! It made me cry.
precious!
Post a Comment