Halloween is coming...Every year we buy those little pumpkin gourds and the kids decorate them. This year there were only 7 pumpkins. Sigh...
Anyway, instead of painting them like we usually do, the kids used foamies to create their little masterpieces. I think they turned out really cute, even Joslynn did her own, there is actually a little pumpkin under all the pink foamies.
Seth's is a cyclops (in the back with blue hair)
Bethany's is a wizard (in back)
Aidan's is a blue super hero on the left
Clare's is the witch in the middle
Corey's is the cyclops with brown hair up front
Ethen's is Frankenstein on the right
Joslynn's is the back right, she says her's is "Pink"



2 comments:
THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!! I am so sad that I can't do it at home! I might just do it with my roommates though!
What a great idea! They are so cute and creative and everyone did such a good job!
Post a Comment