Ethen and Corey finished out their Cross Country Season this past Friday at Conference at Credit Island in Iowa. They had a great season, and both beat their personal records at Conference. Although they will continue to run and train for track in the spring, they are probably glad to give up the 3+ mile runs daily. I think they are excited to actually come home after school instead of in the evening. And probably equally excited to sleep in on Saturdays.

No, it is not what it looks like, all of my kids had to make this comment...

Corey on his final stretch to the finish line...

Ethen about half-way through the course...

Ethen and his wind-blown hair...

Corey...

Cross Country Brothers...
3 comments:
I am so glad I got to meet these boys at your mom's wedding. They are so cute and very well behaved.
Ethen looks dead serious about his sport in that last picture. HA! And no lie mom, they totally look like they are peeing!
They always look like they are trying so hard not to goof off in their pictures. Knowing them both I am probably right, huh?
They are so handsome!
Post a Comment