




All I can say, "I am glad it is over!!!!" I am exhausted. We had a great turnout, even though we had lots of rain. We had friends from church come, teachers and friends from school, and of course our family (definitely immediate). How come no one else came? None of my brothers and sisters and their families showed up, oh well, Illinois must be too far. Ha ha! I really wish we could have had family come out, but I totally realize that is asking way too much. Here are a few shots that I caught as we were winding up the last few minutes. We had the party for RaNae , Caitlin Luthy, and Luke Wood. They set up a table with some of their accomplishments from High School, RaNae displayed her Musical and Play t-shirts, programs and t-shirts from some of her Choir performances, her Varsity Letter for Choir and medals for her choir competitions, academic awards and so forth. We had a taco bar, Whitey's Ice Cream (courtesy of RaNae (she works there)) and yummy cookie cakes. She graduates tomorrow. I can't believe it.



1 comment:
I hope Dave doesn't find out you had ice cream there... he is going to be so mad we weren't there!
Looks like you guys went all out and had tons of fun!
xoxo
Post a Comment