





Halloween 2008 (30th and 31st)
This Halloween we celebrated for two days. We went trick-or-treating in Iowa on the 30th, and in Illnois on the 31st, followed by Trunk-er-treating in our church parking lot. Too much candy and lots of fun.
Joslynn was a "Fairy Princess"
Aidan was a "Scarecrow" (the first night) and a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" (2nd night)
Seth was a "Warrior" (1st night) and a "Pirate" (2nd night)
Clarissa was a "Cave Girl"
Bethany was an "Ice Queen"
We kept Joslynn happy for two hours the 1st night by feeding her dumdum suckers. The 2nd night we only went out for an hour before going to the trunk-er-treat at church, that night she wanted to get out of her stroller and go up to the houses (on the 1st night Bethany wheeled her up to the front porches and got the candy for her).
Hope everyone had a Happy and Safe Halloween!
Love,
Judy



2 comments:
Woooo-hoo! I love Halloween! Did you get our card? Your kids are dolls! My only problem here is that I didn't see a picture of YOU dressed up. What's up with that???
Chels,
Yes, we did get your card, are you kidding, it is the highlight of our Halloween. You guys are always too cute. And, by the time I am finished with all of their costumes and getting them ready, my costume is an "exhausted mom". I know, I am no fun! All I can say, I am glad I had a break with the older kids this year. Maybe one of these years I can dress up. Wish me luck.
Post a Comment